Chris & Priya celebrated their Indian wedding ceremony on July 20th at The Ballantyne Hotel in Charlotte NC. This was only one day after their gorgeous Christian ceremony at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. Both ceremonies were unique & beautiful in their own way. Favor Me Events did an incredible job bringing everything together & I cannot describe how amazing everything truly was – from the decor, the flowers, the colors & of course the stunning bride. Enjoy these images from their day:
Look at these 2 BEAUTIFUL sisters…..flawless…..
The details in the florals were BEYOND gorgeous – Jonathan at The Place for Flowers did an amazing job with the design & look at this tree he created from scratch! I die!
There was a flash mob after their first dance that only a select few in the crowd knew about…. it was so cool to watch!
After a few romantic shots, there was another flash mob. This time it Priya knew nothing of it….Chris really surprised her with this one!
- Planner: Favor Me Events
- Venue: The Ballantyne Hotel
- Mandap: Rajdeep Mandap
- Flowers: The Place for Flowers
- Draping: Sterling by Design
- Makeup: Erin Ashley Makeup
- Hair: Deanna Christine @ Who’s the Fairest
- Cake: Cake Lady Jill
- Programs: Pink Toast Ink
- Candy Buffet: All You Can Treat
- Entertainment: Split Second Sound
- Videography: Caravan
- Check out my portfolio here
- & special thanks to Jessica Malone for ensuring none of the in-between moments were missed.